Monday, December 31, 2012

HELLO

I hope you all had a great christmas, my partner and I stayed with family for Christmas.  Christmas to me is all about being with family and enjoying time together.

Today I am showing you a card I made for an order I received last month.... this is what I call my scene cards simply because it is a little scene .... the details of the order were ... had to have a speed boat with a personalised name ... Freddy Mercury and lake  Geneva  and a bottle of Evian water ...

I decided to put the bottles on the little plaque at the front containing the birthday message ...
I have only been able to post the photo today as today is the recipients birthday and I didn't want to spoil his surprise.

Thank you for stopping by and I would just like to say a huge thank you to you all for supporting me and my blog ..... HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL ..... I WISH YOU ALL A FANTASTIC, HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2013 

Love and Hugs 
Tina xxx

3 comments:

carole said...

What a fantastic card, I bet the the person it's for was thrilled with it....you're so talented, well done Tina xx Carole xx

annemarks said...

Amazing creation i love the seaand all the leaves, fabulous. It would do my head in having to do a card with sll those instructions but you've done an amazing job :)

Desire Fourie said...

Tina, this is a gorgeous little scene you have crafted here. Love the vibrant colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Blog Archive