Thursday, July 04, 2013

RECENT MAKES PART 2

RECENT MAKES PART 2


No Waffling today ... just photos ....how happy are you now lol : ) 


                                                     I was asked to make a Pig stuffed toy for a lady I know for her friends birthday .... I sewed the snout on at an angle as I wanted the pig to have a cheeky grin ..

I put a pipe cleaner inside the fabric so I could get a curly tail 



An Easel card I made .. It had to have a bow, button & a handmade flower


Detail on the envelope .... i like to decorate this so it matches with the card ... I also think it is just that bit more special for the person receiving it ..



My friend Sandy came round last week for a craft day and we both worked on boxes that we had ... this is mine 


This is the lid of the box .... i used a mask that I had and polyfiller to get this effect ... then painted it a few colours before I decided to gold this Bronze/gold colour 


I love it and i am so happy with how it turned out ... the frilly lace was cream , I tried to dye it black but it came out this charcoal grey which I LOVE ..



Many thanks for stopping by ... Please leave a comment xxx

Tina xxx


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The box came out brilliantly, the bronze/gold looks so much better i think xxx What a cute piggy and card, they'll be well received for sure xx

Sandy Jones said...

Ohhh that little pig it just to cute,,loving the box,looks like you and sandy had lads of fun x thanks 4 sharing sweet x

Carole said...

Gorgeous as always Tina....love the piggy im sure the person who its for will love it....i love the easel card its so cute & the detail on the envelope ties it all together nicely :) the box also looks great, loving the colour the lace turned out. Well done xx

The Queen of Collage said...

You are definitely an inspiration. I shall look forward to learning from you.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

The pig is so darn cute and so is your card. Per your question about the die cut I used in Green on my Thank you card on Holley's Blog, that particular die comes from Marianne designs. Cheers, Holley

lady jasmine crafts said...

OMG there gorgeous hun love them all xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all fabby hun, looks like you have been busy, give me a shout when you have your lej post up hun am a bit dopey this week and don't want to miss it
Lindsay xx

Blog Archive