Monday, February 02, 2015

FERNLI DESIGNS FEBUARY 2015


Hello again 

Here is my Design Team make for Fernli Designs   

I wanted to make something I could keep up to display my granddaughters art 



I used the large Artist Palette which is only £0.95p 

What a bargain !!!!     I painted it with white gesso first then used the Cosmic Shimmer Matt Chalk paint ... then used a splodge stamp I have with a variety of different colour inks and the butterfly stamp is from Visible Image and is called Butterfly Inkognito ... I LOVE this stamp ....  I also used some alphabet letters  and at only 10p each are perfect for making ANY project personal .......  the last thing to do was to decorate 2 pegs and glue them onto the palette and add some bling .


Here is a link to my YOUTUBE video  ...

I would love to know what you think 

Thanks for stopping by 
Tina xxx
 

3 comments:

Marie said...

This is fantastic. I love it. Hope your hand is better now xxx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

This is wonderful....I need a splodges stamp as I always try and do paint flicks and splodges and they look rubbish!!!!
Love what you have turned this into....would be brilliant with blackboard paint area as well.

Lovely, talented lady!

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

Crafty little haven said...

Love this, do they come in blue?? lol xxxx

Blog Archive