Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Fernli Designs Design Team make




Today i am showing my Design Team Make, which I enjoyed making so so much … My partner is not a girly girly person and I wanted to make her a Cabinet to keep her jewellery in  that would fit her style … Lou sent me this prototype to see what I thought and to see what I could do with it ….. I have to say …. I LOVE IT …. I love how there is space on the other side of the draws so I could put handles on the draws and still be able to shut the cabinet up …




This was a very simple make over … after putting the cabinet together which was very simple I then glued the chosen paper to the outside and sanded it around the edges so it had a smooth edge …. i then inked the edges using Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Tea Dye.


All the hardware were added once the whole thing had me decorated
the paper I used is a Tim Holtz one but I have lost the front cover so not sure of the name of the collection.  Again it was just a case of gluing the paper to the front of the draws then inking them  …. The Handles are from Xanderous Crafty Stash on Facebook.

With the paper on this side I cut it to fit then inked around the edges before gluing it down as it would be very difficult do do once the paper is in place.    I used some small Handles from my stash to use as hooks to hang necklaces.

All the other Hardware on the cabinet are from Xanderous Crafty Stash ….. Pop along to Fernli and have a look at the amazing items you could alter …. you wont be sorry .

i would love to know what you think  so please leave me a comment below.
Many thanks for stopping by
Hugs Tina

No comments:

Blog Archive