Sunday, September 03, 2017

A special Birthday Frame


I had the lovely task of making a special one off box frame Diorama for a lovely customer for her Mums  75th Birthday .....  
Mary is a BIG fan of Gardening, reading and line dancing so I came up with this little Diorama for her ... it was so so much fun to make ....


Some of Mary's favourite books



The shed is made from card as are the plant pots.... I made the spade from cocktail sticks and some thin metal I had ..

Thank you for stopping by .... I hope you like it as much as Mary and her Daughter did ..... P.S ... did you spot the hidden tiny bird????

HUGS 
Tina 

2 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Absolutely fantastic Tina. Amazing attention to detail. Love it. Tracy. X

Unknown said...

My Mum LOVES this so much! It's still up on her mantle in the living room & I think she's planning to string tinsel on it come Christmas! ❤

Blog Archive