Wednesday, November 15, 2017

7 Weeks Of Christmas 2017 .... Week 2


Welcome back to my blog and for joining me on Week 2 ... Today I wanted to make a Christmas Cracker box to hold a small bottle of wine ...

Using the Stampin' Up Envelope Punch Board and some GORGEOUS Paper from 'Year Of Cheer' 


Make sure when you measure your bottle .... add 2 1/2 inches to the top and 1 1/2 inches at the bottom .

This is such a quick and easy make and really does make your gift look amazing ..


The flower is made from the punch out bits when doing the concertina part of your cracker box .

All the items I have used are available from my Stampin' Up shop 

If you fancy joining my team and receiving 20% off your orders then contact me to find out how 

Thank you for stopping by 
Tina xxx

No comments:

Blog Archive