Friday, July 06, 2018

What are you Loving ?

I am so in love with so many things from this years Seasonal Catalogue  .....


I just can't pick only one items .... so over the next few weeks I will be trying to use EVERYTHING I love .....  

This Card was made using the Broadway Bound DSP ..... This has to be one of my favourite papers this year ....  And look how simple it is to make a quick and stunning card in next to no time ....

Simply cut your A4 card into half Portrait style (10.5 cm) and score at 14.9cm's then its a simple case of cutting your 12 x 12 sheet of chosen DSP to 9.3cm x 14.6cm ...

Using the Fine tip glue pen (138309) I traced over the black tassel tops of the Party Hats then sprinkled on some Stampin'  Glitter  Dazzling Diamonds (133751) to give it a bit of sparkle ... 

I then cut out the CELEBRATE word from the Celebrate You thinly dies (146840) THREE times in Basic Black Card stock (121688) and glued them together to make a thick topper  and using my Tombow glue (110755) I adhered to to my card. 




No comments:

Blog Archive