Monday, September 03, 2018

Stunning Embossing

Stunning Embossing

Hey my friends 

I have been doing some embossing using my gorgeous Stampin' Up! Copper embossing powder 
  Here is the Card I produced 


this technique is very simple to do .... you basically cover the entire paper with Versamark then cover it with your embossing powder and then heat it ..... I did this 3 times to get a really thick coat onto it 


The flower are from Touches of Texture .... I heat Embossed the back ground colour then stamped over the top and heat embossed the outline with black to make it really stand out ..

I added a strip of ribbon and a sentiment to finish the card off 
..... for the full tutorial please click here to see my YouTube video 

Thank you so much for stopping by 

Tina 


No comments:

Blog Archive