Saturday, November 24, 2018

Snowflake Christmas Decoration

Simple but Stunning Decoration

Hey thank you so much for joining me today ...

Stampin' Up! have this AMAZING snowflake die set that is available to purchase until the end of November 2018 .... then its GONE .... that makes me so sad as it is just the most stunning set I have ever seen ...
SNOWFALL THINLITS ..... 149692  
You get 20 dies .... which works out to £1.80 per die and as you can see some of them are huge ..... 

I decided to make a Christmas decoration with mine ....  I used a largish sized box frame from Ikea and used Basic Black card stock behind the square mount .

I cut a selection of the stars out from the Champagne Foil 144748 and the Copper Foil 142020 and WOW they look AMAZING and cut so beautifully. 

I Layered up the snowflakes starting with the largest and used Silicon Glue between each snowflake but don't squash it down flat as you want all the layers to stand out from each other.    When arranging the snowflakes I also decided to alternate the colours rather than sticking to just one,  this was to not only add some colour but it also helped to make each snowflake stand out from the one below.
Then to finish it off I used the snowflake swirl at the top of the frame mount. 




I am so pleased with how it turned out ....   Here is a LINK to the Video TUTORIAL on my youTube channel 
It is such a quick and simple project but is SOOOOOOO stunning ..
LINK to my shop ..... you only have till the end of November to purchase the dies so hurry while stocks last ...
  If you do make one please share it on Social Media and Tag me in it so I can see ..

Many thanks for stopping by 
Tina xxx

No comments:

Blog Archive