Ivory Moon

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Thank You

Hello and welcome to my new followers .... Thank you al for all your comments and for taking the time to drop by.


Last week I entered into an ATC swap with a group I am with on Facebook.  The title of the challenge was 'Poppy's".  I really enjoyed this challenge and I am a big supporter of Remembrance Sunday and supporting our troops', past and present.
There is a video tutorial on YouTube on how I have the poppy's ..... Search for "Ivory Moon" and you will find the tutorial.    
Many thanks for stopping by 
Tina xxx

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

hello n well done it looks fabby xxx great makes BTW xx

JuliAnn said...

Your blog looks great, well done and I just love your Poppy ATC x Juli X

Ivory Moon said...

Thank you Juli xxxxx

Ivory Moon said...

thank you Miss Mucky Paws xxxxx

Sandie said...

Such a fabulous atc...love the poppies,just gorgeous.

Hugs Sandie x

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

A beautiful project, I love those poppies
Lindsay xx

Sally said...

That is stunning Tina, really beautiful. xxx

Crafty little haven said...

Even better up close. Lou xx

Blog Archive