Saturday, November 10, 2012

Well ... I've had a few busy days so not much crafting has got done ....   I have more good new though ... I am now a member of the design team for LEJDesigns .... it feels like all my christmases have come at one lol ..... 

I have made this today and also worked on a few other projects I have on the go at the moment ... 

I have used an oasis flower ball, a wooden dowel rod and a terra-cotta pot... 
I stamped a swirly pattern on to white card then punched out (what felt like a million ) flowers from a punch that I have.   I then used a ball tool and a thick mat to make the flowers curl up then attached the flowers using small silver pins to the oasis ball .... I then glues a crystal gem to the centre of each flower to hid the head of the pin.

I cut strips of green tissue paper and rolled them around the rod to hide the wood.  I filled the pot with a bag of sand and fixed the rod into the sand and covered the top with moss...   

The ribbon i have used is wired and I bought this last christmas last year from Wilkinsons.

Hope you all like it ... thanks for taking the time to stop by and read my blog .... I would love to get some feed back and comments from you all xxxx

Tina xxx

9 comments:

emilysnan said...

hiya Tina congrats on your design team position x wow wow wow love your flower tree it is stunning x tfs x are we still on for our mini page swap ? chat soon xmaggiex

Bobbie said...

Hi Tina beautiful idea thanks for sharing xx

Kathryn said...

This is stunning Tina I love it I may have to pinch it lol xx

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Tina.....is there no end to your talent!!! xcarolex

crafty-stamper said...

fantastic project love it and congrats and welcome to Lej design team
carol x

Angela said...

This is beautiful and I am inspiredf to have a go, when I get sorted.

Love it!
Angela

Crafty little haven said...

Congratulations and I love this.Louxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is such a brilliant idea hun, love it
Lindsay xx

JuliAnn said...

This is truly amazing I love it. Gone on to my must try this list :O) Juli X

Blog Archive