Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Challenge 


A new challenge has gone live today love at www.lejdesignschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk
and its all about BUTTONS ..... I LOVE buttons the ones that go on clothes as well as the chocolate ones ...

Before I post my photo I just want to say that a friend of mine recommended a website to me called "Artist Trading Post" so on Sunday I had a good look around the site and placed an order with them ... as I was talking to my friend and telling her what I had ordered I realised I had forgotten something ... I had already received an email from them confirming my order so I sent a reply asking for someone to phone me so I could add the forgotten item.   I have to admit I didn't think I would hear anything but low and behold a really nice man phoned me on Monday morning... and then to top it all off my order arrived this morning .... I was so thrilled and the customer service is FANTASTIC .... I highly recommend www.artisttradingpost.com

SO .... Here is the card I have made for the design team this week ....
The image is from LEJ Designs and is the Daisy digi stamp ... I just re-sized it so I could have the flowers coming down in size.  Then I picked out some buttons for the centers of the flowers .... I would have loved to put some bright orange buttons in the centers but sadly I could not find any in my stash ..  

and join in the challenge .... 

Many thanks for stopping by I would love to read any comments you are kind enough to leave for me 

Tina xxx

Challenges I am entering 


11 comments:

Carole said...

I love this Tina it's great. Love the buttons used for the flower centres :0) my mum would really like this design, any chance you could do a mother's day version please??? xxCarolexx

Anonymous said...

OOOH I really like this, so bright and sunny, just what we need with all this gloomy grey weather we've been having. Lush hunni xxx

Unknown said...

A beautiful card so bright and spring like.Your attention to detail always amazes me xx

Alyx said...

This is so warm and summery Tina! Just what's needed when I'm snuggled up to a hot water bottle, lol.

Gorgeous card and love Lindsay's fab digi.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Claire said...

This is lovely, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this month.
C xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Such a beautiful and vibrant card. Vee xx

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Anonymous said...

Pretty card love the color, and great design. Thank you for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week. Abbie DT xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

I adore this! What a lovely card with lovely sunny colours used. I have lots of buttons so I think I might enter this challenge :-)

Hugs Lisa xxxxxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous hun, sorry for being so slow to comment, love the summery colours
Lindsay xx

An'Jenic G. said...

Thanks for sharing and joining us over at Simply Create Too DT AJ~

Blog Archive