Sunday, March 17, 2019

Double Z Fancy Fold

Double Z Fancy Fold


Hello and Welcome 

Today's Card is a lovely fancy fold card,    these cards are great when you want to do a special card but with no complications.

Measurements 
Base Card :-   Whisper White -- Cut card to 11inches x5 1/2 inches (28cm x 14cm)
Score at 2 3/4 inch & 5 1/2 inches  (7cm & 14cm)

Top Card :- Whisper White -- Cut Card to 9 1/4 inch x 3 3/4 inches  (23.5cm x 14cm)
Score at 2 3/4 inch & 5 1/2 inches (7cm & 14 cm )






That's the hard work done now all you have to do is decorate it  ...

I used Beautifully Detailed 148812 
I also used the gorgeous ribbon Petal Pink & Whisper White 148776  


And for the sentiments I used Botanical Bliss 146612
This beautiful stamp set has a gorgeous matching die set and you can buy the 2 together as a bundle saving you some money ...
The video i made is a really long one as when I started the card I wasn't sure what I wanted to do so it is more of a process video and how I tend to work when designing cards ... so there are 3 to watch .... but you can always watch the first then the 3rd to see the finished project .... VIDEO TUTORIAL   
This is the link to the First video of 3 .... I would Love to see your makes so if you post on any social media please link or tag me in it so I can see them.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by .... hope to see you all again very soon 

Tina 

No comments:

Blog Archive