Sunday, April 21, 2019

Simple Stamping

Simple Stamping 


Thank you for joining me today.....   Today I wanted to do a card that would be very easy for NEW crafter's, especially if you are new to stamping ..... But the card is also great if you do a lot of stamping but want a quick yet stylish card ..

The stamp sets I have used are from the New Catalogue which is due out on 1st June 2019 

they are

 Delightful Day ....  149466
Floral Essence .... 149450
Daisy Lane .... 149325

Ink Colours 

Highland Heather ....147103
Gorgeous Grape ....147099
Lemon Lime Twist .....  RETIRING on 31st May 2019 ....


I love adding Sequins to a card 


 I used Frost White Shimmer Paint on the leaves to add a little sparkle to my card 


Thank you for stopping by ..... If you have a go at making this card and share it to Social media please Tag me in it as I would love to see your card ....

Tina xxx

No comments:

Blog Archive