Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Harriet's Salon

Harriet's Salon


Hello and thank you for joining me today ...

I was asked to make a special 21st birthday card for a friends daughter.   Harriet has her own space at a Salon where does does make overs and can achieve some amazing results with her make up skills.   Harriet's mum Cath managed to take some sneaky photos of Harriet's work space and asked me to do something special.    Explosion boxes are perfect for this and that's what I decided to do ..... Here are  photos I worked from...


And here is what I made ....   I used nearly all Stampin' Up! card and DSP. I also used Dies from SU and Stampin' Blends ...









Hope you like what I made ,,

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'd love it if you could leave a comment for me please

Tina 

No comments:

Blog Archive